DATE: 19, 20 & 21 May, 2023.
LANGUAGE during the course: English.
Online platform: Google Meet.
– What is Character Design?
– Finding the good references, early sketches and Pre-Production;
– FIRST PRACTICE: create concept sketches for a project.
– Model sheets and technical work;
– Exercise correction and draw-overs;
– SECOND PRACTICE: create model sheets for our characters.
– How to create an effective portfolio? How to make it stand out?
– FINAL PRACTICE: refining our characters.
A PC or a tablet with a drawing software (Photoshop, Procreate or similar). Traditional media if you want to.
What happens if I can’t see the classes live one day?
• No problem. All classes are live but will also be recorded and posted on our platform. So you can see them whenever you want throughout the duration of the course. This means that if you cannot attend your class live at the stipulated time, you will be able to see them on the platform until the end of the course. These video-classes posted on the platform can be viewed unlimitedly during the duration of the course but cannot be copied or downloaded. They can also be viewed for 20 days once the course is over.
When can I see the classes I did not attend live?
• 24-hour access to the virtual platform where you can consult all the information or documentation of the course, access all the classes that have already been taught or the proposed exercises. When, where and at the rate you want.
There are no reviews yet.