At La Galería Roja we adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same.
In addition to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the person who becomes a client / user is informed and consents to the incorporation of their data to a file for which the Red Gallery is responsible, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to inform you about the products and services requested.
The entire infrastructure of La Galería Roja is hosted in Spain, so it is guaranteed that there are no international data transfers. We also have the security measures that correspond to the data we handle, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
1. Purpose and acceptance of this notice
This legal notice regulates the use of the site The Red Gallery
The user must make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this notice. This same person will be liable to La Galería Roja or to third parties, for any damage and / or harm that may be caused by the breach of said obligation.
2. Identification and communications
The Red Gallery , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: La Galería Roja CB
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user himself through email to: email@example.com
In no case, the personal data provided will be transferred or communicated, not even for conservation, to third parties.
3. Treatment of personal data
The collection and treatment that we do of personal data are based on the contractual and non-contractual relationship that you have with La Galería Roja .
When we use the e-mail address that is provided to us, we contact the user individually, so that they can be recognized when they visit our website again. And we do all of this with informed consent.
In addition, the way in which we process the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent that you have given us, in accordance with the current legislation to which we have referred above.
4. Personal information we collect
To formalize the registration on the website and proceed with your identification, we will ask for your full name, e-mail address and your postal address.
To buy any of our Red Gallery products, we will ask for your credit or debit card information, including the validity date and CVV code. If you wish to pay through PayPal, we will ask you for the e-mail address associated with your account.
The security codes of the cards (CVV or CVC) will only be used to process the purchase in progress as part of the payment information and will not be stored or processed later.
By filling in the form you are giving express consent to the processing of your data (your name and email) in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, , on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
LA GALERÍA ROJA CB guarantees that the purpose of this data collection is to send information about news and promotions about our courses, with the legitimacy of your consent granted in the form.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation or deletion of your data by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data provided to La Galería Roja and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services La Galería Roja and not to use them to, for example:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology for terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of La Galería Roja ; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which La Galería Roja provides its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of The Red Gallery computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of La Galería Roja or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the person who owns the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. li>
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of La Galería Roja such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to La Galería Roja , without being understood to be assigned to the user, any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and cannot make private copies, transfer them to third parties, install them on servers connected to networks, or share them in any type of resource that allows their exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of La Galería Roja , without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right about them.
The following are prohibited: the distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents, and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights.
6. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes.
The Red Gallery excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, La Galería Roja is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, La Galería Roja declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster.