LANGUAGE during the course: English.
Online platform: Google Meet.
ONLINE ILLUSTRATION WORKSHOP with Thomas Campi.
Throughout the three days of the workshop it will be to teach you step by step.
- How to use reference
- Colour theory ( colour interactions, values )
- Lighting for storytelling
- Perspective ( 1,2,3 point and forced perspective )
- Feedback and paint over
Laptop with photoshop and tablet.
What happens if I can’t see the classes live one day?
• No problem. All classes are live but will also be recorded and posted on our platform. So you can see them whenever you want throughout the duration of the course. This means that if you cannot attend your class live at the stipulated time, you will be able to see them on the platform until the end of the course. These video-classes posted on the platform can be viewed unlimitedly during the duration of the course but cannot be copied or downloaded. They can also be viewed for 20 days once the course is over.
When can I see the classes I did not attend live?
• 24-hour access to the virtual platform where you can consult all the information or documentation of the course, access all the classes that have already been taught or the proposed exercises. When, where and at the rate you want.