DATE: 10, 11 and 12 February, 2023.
LANGUAGE during the course: English.
Online platform: Google Meet.
3D workflow for 2d illustration
- Short Introduction
- Workflow breakdown
- reference breakdown
- Sketch Demo
- Character posing in CC4
- rough costume creation in Marvelous Designer
- Materials in Substance painter
- Layout and render in Blender
- Bringing everything to Photoshop
- Layer setup, Final drawing and adjustments
- color blocking for selections
- Rendering demo
- Portfolio review
Pc and tablet.
What happens if I can’t see the classes live one day?
• No problem. All classes are live but will also be recorded and posted on our platform. So you can see them whenever you want throughout the duration of the course. This means that if you cannot attend your class live at the stipulated time, you will be able to see them on the platform until the end of the course. These video-classes posted on the platform can be viewed unlimitedly during the duration of the course but cannot be copied or downloaded. They can also be viewed for 20 days once the course is over.
When can I see the classes I did not attend live?
• 24-hour access to the virtual platform where you can consult all the information or documentation of the course, access all the classes that have already been taught or the proposed exercises. When, where and at the rate you want.